Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dr. Who Cupcakes

D is for...
Dr. Who! 



My somewhat sorry attempt at creating the Tardis. 


Dr. Who is a wonderful, spectacular, hilarious, moving Brit sci-fi fantastic show for those of you who don't know.


The Tardis is the space ship that appears to be an ordinary blue Police Booth that moves through time and space and creates many an adventure.




I created the Tardis by piping it with white chocolate and then painting it by hand with food color.


The blue crystals are melted blue Jolly Ranchers that I shattered and stabbed in semi abstract patterns.


Semi.

As I said, Dr. Who is a fantastic sci fi show that you need to see. There is a LOT to watch, multiple seasons, multiple Doctors, and all of it legendary.


Ask anyone who has seen it, I really can't recommend it enough. It's a geeks dream. 



A Part of the Cupcakes A thru Z Project




No comments:

Post a Comment