Monday, April 7, 2014

Elmo and Friends (and Emo Elmo) Cupcakes

Cupcakes E are for:
Elmo!


Elmo and Friends!

And E is also for Emo Elmo.

I don't know why I made him. I just had to.


He's so misunderstood.

I also saw this meme and decided I wanted to try and make cookie monster cupcakes. 


I like to think I nailed it (legitimately). 


Cookie Monster is eating his cookie in three stages.


The last being overwhelming stuffed with cookies. 


I can relate to cookie monster. It's extremely hard to resist cookies.


Stuffed with crumbs and sugar rushin'! 

I made all the Seasame Street gang with frosting, white chocolate chips, and m&ms. Big Bird's beak was created by creating the beak with white chocolate and then painting it yellow with food dye. 

Happy Saturday!



A Part of the Cupcakes A thru Z Project


No comments:

Post a Comment